Schneider Electric Energy Management Products
We Offer Schneider Electric Energy Management Products.
Electrical Equipments that are sourced from reputed vendors of the
market. These equipments are highly appreciated among our customers due
to their durability and advanced functionality. Electrical equipments we
offer, are quality tested by our expert professionals to ensure the
zero defect in the equipments.
Apfc Panel APFC panel is fully automatic in operation and can achieve desired power factor under fluctuating load conditions.
- Modular design, Non-compartmentalized,
- Colour RAL 7035
- Indoor, Floor mounted, cable entry from bottom.
- Minimum joints hence better reliability and lower losses.
- Special cables used hence withstands high temperature
- Incomer MCCB, 3 pole ,35KA
- Step protection MCCB
- Step switching
- Capacitor duty contactors with Damping Resistors.
- Microprocessor controlled relay
- Switching option - Auto only
- Busbar – Aluminium
- Protection class IP42
- Capacitors -Varplus Heavy Duty Can type
- Consistency in Power Factor under fluctuating load conditions.
- Maintenance Free
- Elimination of Power factor penalty
- Prevention of leading power factor
- Fluctuating loads such as
- Steel Rolling mills
- Chemical industry
- Cement plant
- Suger plant
- Hospitals / Hotels
- Building segment
- Automobile industry etc
LV Capacitors Description
LV aluminum can capacitors were specially designed and engineered to
deliver a long working life with low losses in standard, heavy-duty and
severe operating conditions.
Range main characteristics:
- High life expectancy up to 160,000 hours.
- Voltage range: up to 690V.
- Power range: up to 30kvar (40 and 50kvar on request).
- Temperature Class D (55°C).
- Protection IP30 (IP54 on request).
- Standards IEC 60831-1/-2.
Easy installation & maintenance
- Optimized design.
- Vertical or horizontal installation.
- Unique termination system for maintained tightening.
- Pressure-sensitive disconnector.
- Discharge resistors fitted.
- Finger-proof CLAMPTITE terminals.
- High thermal efficiency.
- Optimized geometric design for small dimensions and low weight.
- Fixed and Automatic Power Factor Correction
- Compensation in real time
- Compensation with detuned and tuned filters
VarPlus Detuned Reactors VarPlus
Detuned reactors are designed to mitigate harmonics, improve power
factor and avoid electrical resonance in low voltage electrical
- High Linearity
- Copper wound
- High grade CRNGO core
- Compact Size and easy mounting
- Low losses
- High Insulation level
- Temperature protection – Thermal switching
- Avoid series and parallel resonance Under all operating conditions.
- 5.67%, 7% & 14% , other ratings on request
- Mitigate Harmonics
- Improve Power factor
- Avoid electrical resonance in low voltage electrical network
- Detuned filters for mitigating harmonics
- Available in De-tuning factors 5.67%, 7% & 14% , other ratings on request
Thyristor Switch Modules Varplus
Thyristor switch modules are proposed for switching capacitors without
transient currents, normally associated with electro mechanical
contactor switching. An unlimited number of switching are made possible,
without applying significant stress to the capacitors.
- Elimination of Inrush current
- Compact size
- Easy installation
- Status display
o AC. supply ON
o Command signal ON
o Current Line 1 ON indication
o Current Line 2 ON indication
o Current Line 3 ON indication
- Cooling fan runs only when the command signal is made available to the Switch.
- Over Load trip like over current and over temperature.
- By-pass contactor provision made available to avoid power losses.
o Self – Diagnoses
o Thyristor open
o Thyristor short
Wide Range Benefits
- Fast switching for dynamic loads
- Faster power factor compensation
- Elimination of inrush current in Electrical network.
- Elimination of surge current, the life of capacitor is enhanced.
- Elemination of Inrush current results in elemination of Voltage dips in the system.
- Highly Fluctuating loads such as
- Steel Rolling mills
- Welding machines
- Automobile industry
Power Factor Controller 2 Varlogic
controllers permanently monitor the reactive power of the installation
and control the connection and disconnection of capacitor steps in order
to obtain the targeted power factor.
- Microprocessor controlled relay
- Display of voltage, current, Active power, Reactive power. THD Voltage, THD current.
- Alarm indication for defective steps, low power Factor.
- Automatic detection and usage of optimum capacitors.
- 4-Quadrant operation for Generator application
- Dual Power Factor contact for EB –DG application.
- Current measuring 10mA – 5A
- Higher resolution
- Communicates on the Modbus network(NRC12)
o Phase – Neutral
o Phase – Phase
- IEC 61326-IEC61000-6-2, IEC 61000-6-4
- Safety EN61010-1
- Microprocessor relay
- Easy programmable
- Easy installation
- APFC panels
- Detuned Harmonic APFC panels
Ethernet Gateway Description The EGX100 gateway offers complete access to all measurements and status information from connected devices.
SMS power-monitoring software is recommended as a user interface
because it provides access to information from any device. It also
provides advanced power quality analysis and energy management reports.
- 10/100Base-Tx Ethernet port
- RS485 / RS232 serial port, optically isolated
- 2-wire and 4-wire compatibility
- Support for serial master to ModbusTCP/IP routing
- P30, DIN rail mounted enclosure
- Web Interface for configuration, diagnostic and maintenance
- Advanced security through ModbusTCP/IP filtering with configurable access levels (read-only or full access)
- Secure user interface including user's name & password log-in.
- User interface in English, French, German, and Spanish
- Control power through PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 24 Vdc power source
- Rated for use in industrial environments (-25 to 70oC)
Benefits Increase the user's efficiency by allowing him to quickly make decisions based on data at his disposal.
- thanks to simple, quick, shared and secured access to information from all electrical network products via Modbus TCP/IP.
- connecting all building utilities:heating, ventilation, lighting, management of electrical distribution, safety, etc.
Applications Ethernet ModbusTCP/IP to RS485 or RS232 gateway.
- providing flexible and scaleable network architecture .
RS485 or RS232 Modbus serial master to Ethernet ModbusTCP/IP.
MV Network Management Description
Easergy L500 is a basic SCADA system which operates under Windows® and
has been designed to control Easergy products within a few clicks.
- Management of communications with Easergy devices through Radio, PSTN, GSM, GPRS Ethernet ,
- Operator intefarce with 1 to 3 screens:general view of network, substation view, alarm log and archives log view.
- Contol and monitoring basic functions in real time
- remote MV switches status indication
- switches / CBs Control
- alarms and events management
- Professional configurateur to simplify implementation
Benefits Easergy L500 enables you to simply and reliably manage your network to improve your financial performances, control your investments and insure an optimal quality of services to your customers. Applications
- Remote control medium voltage distribution networks
Power Monitoring Devices 1 Description
The Power Logic Circuit Monitor CM3250 and CM3350 are high-performance
acquisition and control devices offering numerous measurement functions.
They integrate easily in power monitoring and control systems due to
their Ethernet connections and embedded web server.
They are Transparent Ready.
Whether installed at the service entrance, at the head of a switchboard
or on sensitive-equipment feeders, Circuit Monitor units record the
electrical parameters of the installation. They provide the information
required to control costs, improve power quality and reduce equipment
The CM3350 detects and captures voltage sags and swells that may cause halts in production.
- Detection and capture of voltage sags and swells
- Trend curves and short-term forecasting
- Acquisition of rms values every 100 ms E
- Electricity quality checking in compliance with EN50160
- 8 Mbytes of memory
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbits/s card
- Server for custom HTML pages
- Up to nine input/outputs to monitor the electrical installation
- IEC 60687 and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5S for energy
Benefits The PowerLogic Circuit Monitor CM3000 help you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
Sub-billing / cost allocation
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation
- Comprehensive power-quality monitoring
- EN50160 electricity supply compliance checking
- Contract and load curve optimisation
- Metering of other utilities
Digital Protection Relays Digital protection relays for current or voltage protection, for any distribution system.
Description The Sepam serie 20 includes 5 types of Sepam. One type of Sepam is dedicated to one application.
- 3 types of UMI
- 4 current inputs OR 4 voltage inputs
- 10 logic inputs
- 8 relay outputs
- 1 Modbus communication port
- 8 temperature sensor inputs
Benefits Protect your power system with full peace of mind using Sepam protection relays.
Applications 3 current applications:
- 20 years of experience in digital relays
- A consistent range of relays organized according to applications
- S20:substation incomers and feeders protection
- T20:transformer protection
- M20:motor protection 2 voltage applications
- B21:busbar protection
- B22:loss of mains protection
Lighting Energy Saver Saves from 10 to 20% in direct lighting energy consumption.
Improved performance of lighting systems
- Spot check on savings with Power & Energy Monitor.
- LED Load Status Monitors with alarm relay output for low & high voltage . No fused indicator bulbs to replace
- User selectable settings to suit site conditions - % Energy savings - 12% & 20%
- Short circuit and overload protection to lighting circuits, which often get overloaded as facilities expand
- High Quality Modular type enclosure
- Manual bypass provision for breakdown isolation
LED indications for Save & Bypass modes – easy identification of mode of running.
energy savings on lighting loads - 10% to 20% direct savings, cooler
lamp operation especially with all types of discharge lamps
- Enhanced lamp life & reduced maintenance cost
benefits for energy saving investments & 80% depreciation in the
first year in India as per Section 32 of the Income Tax Act 1961
Suitable for stabilized lighting circuits in :
- Shopping Malls & large commercial complexes
- Refineries, Textiles & all process industries
- Large stadiums & auditoriums
- Campus lighting in large industrial and commercial establishments
- All industrial facilities
Phase Frequency Meter True RMS, 1/3 Phase AC Digital Volt, Ammeter & 1 Phase Frequency meter.
- True RMS measurement
- Bright Red 4 digit LED display
- 96X96 mm Panel Mount
- User programmable CT & PT ratios
- Wide Control Power range 90-300Vac
accuracy of 1%, 0.5% of reading for Cl 1 & Cl 0.5 respectively for
Volt & Ammeter & 0.2% of reading for Frequency meter
- Volts, Amps & Frequency monitoring in all electrical panels.
- A & F monitoring in DG panels.
- 1 & 3 Phase AC Volts, Amps & Frequency measurement
- 1 Phase Volts & Hz monitoring
- Electrical Load Monitoring
- Gensets, Test Benches & Laboratoires
Power Monitoring Devices Comes
with unique features in TOU, Hi-Lo profiles, 3 change-over potential
free relay outputs, ensures better management of electrical energy
- High visibility bright red LED
display. Digital readout of 7 digits. Instantaneous parameters of 4
digit, Energy Parameter of 6 digits.
- Maximized resolution through floating decimal point with auto scaling Kilo to Mega values.
- Accuracy class 1.0 & 0.5
for all integrated parameters programmable for 6 seasons in a year, 3
weekend profiles in a season, 10 Public holidays & 8 tariff zones
- Security : Access to set & clear functions through user programmable codes
- Records Hi Lo profile with 4 peaks & 4 lows
- 3 Potential free relay configurable for
o Predictive demand >UL
o Demand > UL
- Optimises demand utilization
- Analyses electrical faults & planning of load schedule
- Facilitates tripping of non essential loads
- Improves system efficiency
- Demand Management
- Monitor large loads which contribute to demand peak
- Sub metering of loads, feeders, equipment on continuous basis for cost allocation & analysis.
LV Box Capacitors LV box capacitors for severe application conditions.
VarplusBox capacitors deliver
reliable performance in the most severe application conditions, in
Fixed & Automatic PFC systems, in networks with frequently switched
loads and harmonic disturbances.
- Voltage range: up to 690V
- Power range: up to 100kvar
- Peak inrush current: up to 400 x IS
- Overvoltage: 1.1 x US
- Overcurrent: up to 2.5 x IS
- Temperature Class D (55°C)
- Protection IP20 (IP54 on request)
- High life expectancy up to 160,000 hours
- Standards IEC 60831-1/-2
- Double metallic protection.
- Mechanically well suited for “stand-alone” installations.
- Its unique safety feature electrically disconnects the capacitors safely at the end of their useful life.
disconnectors are installed on each phase, which makes the capacitors
very safe, in addition to the protective steel enclosure.
Modularity with VarplusBox Compact
Applications Fixed & Automatic PFC systems, in networks with frequently switched loads and harmonic disturbances.
- Special range with a unique footprint for total modularity.
- Easy capacitor assembly by busbar.